Buy Nexium (Esomeprazole) - 20mg - 30 pills for only $105.00
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Note: Actual product
may differ from
the image above
Other brand names of Nexium are Esomeprazole, Lucen, Esopral, Axagon.Why do some drugs have different names?
These are trade or brand names registered by the manufacturer. In different countries manufacturers will often use different trade names. The medications have the same active ingredients, but may look different and have a different trade name.
How does it work?
This medicine contains the active ingredient esomeprazole, which is a type of medicine called a proton pump inhibitor.
Proton pumps are found on cells that line the stomach and are used by these cells to produce stomach acid. Esomeprazole works by inhibiting the action of the proton pumps, and this reduces the production of stomach acid.
Acid is produced in the stomach as a normal part of the digestive process. However, in the condition known as gastro-oesophageal reflux disease or acid reflux, this acid is allowed to flow back into the food pipe (oesophagus), where it causes pain and a burning sensation known as heartburn. The acid can also irritate and cause inflammation of the lining of the foodpipe (reflux oesophagitis).
Esomeprazole reduces the production of stomach acid and thus reduces acid flowing back into the foodpipe. It is used to relieve the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, such as heartburn. It is also used to treat reflux oesophagitis, because stopping the acid flowing back into the foodpipe allows the lining of the foodpipe to heal. Esomeprazole is also used for the long-term management of people with healed oesophagitis, as suppressing the production of stomach acid helps prevent this condition recurring.
Esomeprazole is also used to treat ulcers in the stomach or upper intestine (peptic ulcers) that are associated with a type of bacteria called Helicobacter pylori. This type of bacteria is the most common cause of peptic ulcers. The bacteria cause the stomach to produce too much acid, which irritates the lining of the stomach and upper intestine and causes ulcers.
Esomeprazole is used in combination with antibiotics to eradicate Helicobacter pylori from the gut. The esomeprazole creates an environment in the gut in which the antibiotics can work effectively against the H pylori bacteria. The reduced acid in the gut allows the ulcer to heal, and both actions help prevent the ulcer from recurring.
Esomeprazole can also be used to prevent and treat peptic ulcers that can occur as a side effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as diclofenac, often used to treat arthritis.
What is it used for?
- Eradicating Helicobacter pylori bacteria from the gut (in combination with antibiotics), which helps peptic ulcers to heal and prevents them from recurring
- Treatment and prevention of peptic ulcers associated with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- This medicine can relieve the symptoms of stomach cancer and therefore delay diagnosis of this condition. For this reason, if your doctor suspects you have a stomach ulcer he should exclude the possibility of stomach cancer before you start treatment with this medicine, particularly if you are middle aged or older and have new or recently changed symptoms.
- Swallow the tablets whole, do not chew or crush them. If you have difficulty swallowing the tablets whole they can be dispersed in a glass of still water. Stir until the tablets disintegrate. The mixture will not be clear, as it will contain solid granules from the tablet. These should not be crushed or chewed, as they contain the medicine and are covered with a special coating. Drink the mixture immediately or at least within 30 minutes (stir again before drinking). To ensure you have taken all the medicine rinse the glass with water and drink. Do not use any other liquid to disperse the tablets, as this may affect the medicine.
Use with caution in
- Severely decreased kidney function
- Severely decreased liver function
Not to be used in
- Inherited deficiency of sucrase and isomaltase in the gut, leading to intolerance to sugars in the diet
- Inherited inability to absorb the sugars glucose and galactose (glucose-galactose malabsorption)
- Inherited intolerance to fructose in the diet
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Certain medicines should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, other medicines may be safely used in pregnancy or breastfeeding providing the benefits to the mother outweigh the risks to the unborn baby. Always inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, before using any medicine.
- The safety of this medicine in pregnancy has not been established. It should therefore be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the benefits to the mother outweigh any risks to the foetus. Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- There is no information available about the safety of this medicine during breastfeeding. For this reason, the manufacturer states that it should not be used during breastfeeding. Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- This medication is to be swallowed whole, not chewed.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- Excess gas in the stomach and intestines (flatulence)
- Dry mouth
- Skin reactions such as rash and itch
- Inflammation of the skin (dermatitis)
- Pain in the muscles and joints
- Swelling of the legs and ankles due to excess fluid retention (peripheral oedema)
- Pins and needles (paraesthesia)
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Sleepiness (somnolence)
- Liver or blood disorders
- Taste disturbance
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How can this medicine affect other medicines?
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medicines while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Esomeprazole may increase the blood level of the following medicines:
- phenytoin (the manufacturer recommends that people taking phenytoin should have their phenytoin blood level monitored when starting or stopping esomerazole)
Esomeprazole may increase the anti-blood-clotting effect of the anticoagulant medicine warfarin. If you are taking warfarin it is recommended that your blood clotting time (INR) is monitored after starting and stopping this medicine.
Esomeprazole may decrease the absorption of the following medicines from the gut, and thus may make them less effective:
buy nexium, order nexium, cheap nexium, nexium online, medicine, stomach, esomeprazole, medicines, doctor, ulcers, pregnancy, breastfeeding, reflux, blood, bacteria, taking, pharmacist, effects, peptic, people, associated, pylori, tablets, treat, effect, foodpipe, phenytoin, manufacturer, ulcer, antibiotics, proton, combination, information, disease, risks, reduces, affect, treatment, whole, helicobacter, lining, inherited, following, stopping, oesophagitis, oesophageal, symptoms, prevent, recurring, inform, condition, using, production, gastro, experienced, glucose, warfarin, sugars, clotting, galactose, allergic, advice, increase, medical, intolerance, possible, excess, safety, monitored, benefits, mother, outweigh, level, starting, start, helps, allows, relieve, upper, intestine, inflammatory, steroidal, flowing, inflammation, pumps, called, cells, produce, heartburn, causes, drugs, nsaids, ensure, immediately, caution, severely, function, decreased, drink, chewed, reason, cancer, difficulty, glass, mixture, water, liver, this medicine, your doctor, the gut, the stomach, you are, peptic ulcers, side effects, you have, should not, the medicine, the foodpipe, the tablets, with this, stomach acid, associated with, from the, also used, helicobacter pylori, side effect, inform your, the following, oesophageal reflux, reflux disease, gastro oesophageal, the production, stomach and, into the, back into, the lining, esomeprazole may, the side, using this, the diet, tablets whole, medicine and, with caution, pregnancy and, severely decreased, any other, the mixture, the safety, may increase, the manufacturer, during breastfeeding, increase the, blood level, blood clotting, following medicines, from your, advice from, the benefits, other medicines, during pregnancy, the mother, mother outweigh, medical advice, seek medical, used during, inflammatory drugs, allows the, the symptoms, relieve the, used for, this condition, upper intestine, recurring esomeprazole, flowing back, acid flowing, reduces the, and are, proton pumps, the acid, can also, and thus, reflux oesophagitis, ulcers that, that are, for this, stomach cancer, drugs nsaids, this reason, before you, start treatment, you start, anti inflammatory, steroidal anti, pylori bacteria, with antibiotics, combination with, the ulcer, heal and, non steroidal, from recurring, treatment with
Nexium Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference between Brand and Generic Nexium?
A. The active ingredient in both brand and generic Nexium is the same. There are many generic variants of Nexium drug in the market today. You can however buy cheap Nexium if it is a generic variant. Both brand and generic Nexium have the same mechanism of action.
Q. Where and How to buy Nexium?
A. You can buy Nexium pills from conveniently from our online pharmacy.
You can order Nexium medicine online at from our pharmacy and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Q. Why is the price of Nexium so cheap?
A. We sell generic Nexium, which means that we do not have to spend heavily on research and development of the drug. We also source the drugs directly from the manufacturer thereby eliminating any additional costs such as commissions to agents etc. All the savings accrued through various measures translates to the cheaper price of drugs at our pharmacy. You can also get additional price benefits by taking advantage of the volume discounts we offer.
Q. Do I need a prescription to buy Nexium legally?
A. You do not need a prescription to buy Nexium as we work under the laws of the country we ship from. Our pharmacy does not offer legal advice. In most countries it is legal to order medicine online if the quantity in the shipment you are receiving does not exceed a 90 day supply for personal medical use and you are under the supervision of a physician. Please verify local regulations before placing an order.
Q. Is your Nexium of perfect quality?
A. RX-Piller.eu offer Nexium only from the best world pharmaceutical companies.
Q. How can I buy Nexium?
A. Ordering Nexium with RX-Piller.eu is fast and easy. Press a button "Order Now".
Q. How much does Nexium doctor consultation costs?
A. The doctor consultation is free of charge.
Q. Do you accept cash or checks to pay for Nexium?
A. We accept payment for Nexium only by VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, DINERS credit cards, E-Check and WIRE Bank Transfers.
Q. When shall I receive my Nexium order?
A. We will ship Nexium within 3-5 business days. The shipments of Airmail usually arrive within the limits of 10-17 business days from the date depature.
Q. How can I track my Nexium order?
A. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail.
Q. Do I need to have the prescription for buying Nexium?
A. No, you needn't the prescription for buying Nexium.
Q. Where do you ship Nexium to?
A. Any where in the world.
Q. Is it legal to buy Nexium?
A. Yes. We do not know a case, that purchase Nexium for personal use had any problems.
Q. Is your Nexium of perfect quality?
A. RX-Piller.eu offer Nexium only from the best world pharmaceutical companies.
All Your orders are being shipped worldwide FOR FREE!
No minimal amount required!
When you're happy - we're happy. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know!
We guarantee 100% refunds on non-delivered orders or non-quality products. You won't be disappointed!